Connecting Women, Igniting Ideas, Transforming the World.
Our mission is to create a vibrant, engaged community of alums, drawn together by the common thread of our Yale experiences, that is committed to advancing women's voices and perspectives and to enriching and inspiring one another, Yale, and the world.
YaleWomen was formed following the 2010 "Celebrating Yale Women: 40 Years in Yale College, 140 Years at Yale" event held on the Yale campus. YaleWomen is a shared interest group for all Yale women alums that operates under the auspices of the Association of Yale Alumni (AYA). We consider all Yale women alums to be members of YaleWomen, and welcome the participation of alums who want to get involved.
Together, YaleWomen can change the world.
- Apply for the YaleWomen Council
- Sign up for the quarterly e-newsletter
- Check out events happening near you
- Volunteer for a chapter or committee
- Connect with other Yale women in our Facebook and LinkedIn groups
- Like our Facebook page and follow our Twitter handle
- Support our efforts with a donation
- Strategic Plan
- Lobbying and Advocacy Policy
- Rules of Conduct for YaleWomen Social Media Sites
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Means of Voting on Matters of Substance
- Relationship of YaleWomen, Inc. Policies to Chapters and Committees
- Insurance for YaleWomen, Inc. and its Officers, Council, Committees, and Chapters
- Guiding Principles and Policies for Donors and Partnerships
- Blog Policies and Guidelines
- YaleWomen Award for Excellence