Image: Rachel Littman ’91, Karen Warner ’06 PhD, Sue Pepin ’87, Susan Lennon ’85 MPPM, Anne Boucher ’80, Nancy Stratford ’77, Kathy Murphy ’71, and Eve Rice ’73
YaleWomen received the Yale Alumni Association Board of Governors 2018 Excellence Award for Outstanding SIG Volunteer Engagement and Leadership: For the Shared Interest Group (SIG) that Best Demonstrates Leadership in Strategic Planning, Volunteer Recruitment, Financial Management, and Stewardship.
As one of the largest SIGs in the Yale alumni universe, YaleWomen continues to grow and thrive eight years after its formation in 2011.
This year, we hit a number of milestones.
- Over 10,000 alums have opted into YaleWomen.
- More than 3,000 are members of the YaleWomen Facebook group.
- The open and click rates for our E-Newsletter and the registration rates for our webinars exceeded industry standards.
- More alums made charitable gifts in FY ’18 than in previous years, and more than half were first-time donors.
- More alums applied to Governing Council than ever before.
What’s our secret? It’s you!
Next year, we will do even more… more webinars, more events, and more engagement opportunities. (Be on the lookout for a survey in the new year to help us continue to build toward shared interests.)
Interested in becoming a member of the YaleWomen Council? See the call for nominations….