On June 26th, Diane T. Ashley ’76, MS, JD; joined Ashton Applewhite, author and activist; and Leslie Morrison Faerstein, EdD, LCSW, and Executive Director of amazing.community for an enlightening conversation about how to combat ageism and thrive. Moderated by Amy Armitage ’86 MBA, the webinar covered a range of topics, including:
- Debunking ageism myths (and why it’s the “ism” we all face)
- Untapping possibilities in your career at any age
- The advantages of aged-based diversity
- Practical strategies for gaining back your work mojo
- Combating unconscious bias
The full hour-long webinar is available on our website at www.yalewomen.org/yalewomen_webinars.
Do you like this post?
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with