YaleWomen will deliver a webinar as an encore event to the 50 Women at Yale 150 program on October 1st at 3 pm EDT: “Breaking the Glass Ceiling.” The webinar will feature an exceptional panel of YaleWomen alumni and Yale faculty who have shattered glass ceilings in a variety of fields: finance, academia/medicine, legal/judicial, Corporate America, and management consulting/entrepreneurship. Panelists will share candidly not only the challenges they overcame, but also advice and insights on implementing successful career paths. The panelists and moderator will be:
• Ranji Nagaswami MBA ‘86, Senior Advisor, SVP Global
• The Honorable Denise Page Hood ‘74, Chief Judge, Eastern District of Michigan
• Dr. Inginia Genao, Associate Professor of Medicine, Associate Chair for Diversity and Inclusion, Medical Director, Adult Primary Care Center, Yale School of Medicine
• Moderator: Dr. Akosua Barthwell Evans JD ‘90, CEO, The Barthwell Group, YaleWomen Council, Co- Chair Yale Women Programming Committee, President, Yale Club of Michigan, former Yale Alumni Association Board of Governors
• Seyma Aslan PhD ‘12, Senior Project Leader at L'Oreal Research & Innovation, YaleWomen Programming Committee Co-Chair
• Jennifer Cruz, 50WAY150 Program Manager, Yale Alumni Association
This webinar is brought to you in partnership with the Yale Alumni Association Shared Interest Groups and 50WAY150.