Confidence when it Counts: Rise Above Self Criticism and Bias to Maximize your Influence and Earnings
Join us for a webinar on June 8, 2016 from 1-2 pm EDT with Sharon Melnick, Ph.D. (Yale College 1988).
Bridging her psychology research at Harvard Medical School and current research on gender bias, Sharon Melnick, Ph.D. will provide insights on how to navigate obstacles so you can advance and be recognized for your talents.
Learn how to:
- Determine whether barriers to recognition are due to Confidence, Influence, or Bias (and get fixes for each…)
- Close the gap between ‘knowing in your mind you are competent’ and not ‘feeling confident’
- Stay poised, not reactive, even in the face of frustrating or intimidating people
- Prevent your confidence from being worn down by workplace interactions
- Shift from being self-critical to being a critical thinker so you have excellence without exhaustion
And, as a BONUS, take the What Type of Leader are You assessment for personalized recommendations to match your leadership type. Then join the webinar to get practical strategies to live up to your potential.
Presenter: Sharon Melnick, Ph.D. (Yale College 1988)
Sharon Melnick, Ph.D. is the CEO of Horizon Point Inc. and is the best-selling author of Success Under Stress and Confidence when it Counts. Her advice has been featured on Forbes, Fox News, NYTimes Blog, Huffington Post, CBS, AmexOPEN and others. Click here for more information about Dr. Melnick.