Remember: current students, graduate, professional, and undergrad, are alums already! So send us an e-mail or use this web site to get on our mailing list, volunteer, or participate in any events.
YaleWomen, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with a global outreach to over 12,000 Yale women alums. YAA oversees and supports YW; however, we are an independent 501(c)(3) organized under the laws of NY and are responsible for fundraising and management for all of our activities and programs. For further information, please see yalewomen.org.
● Work on projects tasked by Committee Chairs that will contribute directly to the work and mission of YaleWomen, including enhancements to YW's media and communications platforms, brand management and membership engagement;
● Work to support the work of YaleWomen in all aspects of nonprofit management, including strategic planning, fundraising, programs, chapters, governance, etc.;
● Attend Council and Committee meetings (all virtual via Zoom); and
● Help manage and expand YaleWomen's social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Cross Campus, etc.)
● Interest in working with and learning about nonprofits;
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
● Well-organized and willing to work independently on projects as well as part of a team; and
● Experience with social media (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Cross Campus, Facebook, etc.)
$4200 for a 10 week summer internship that will run from June 6 - August 12, 2022. Work will range from 30-35 hours per week. This position is 100% remote.
Application Method and Required Materials:
Please fill out the application form available through Symplicity and attach your resume: Apply
Application Deadline: April 15, 2022