Are you launching, planning, or pivoting to a “green” career? Or curious to learn more about the growth of corporate sustainability practices, investments, and their impacts? This webinar, hosted and organized by YaleWomen and co-sponsored by Yale Blue Green, explores the unusual journeys of Yale women engaged in successful corporate sustainability careers.
Learn how senior sustainability leaders in pharma, retail, product manufacturing, consulting, and finance took some unexpected paths and how they built purposeful and rewarding careers.
Moderated by Lauren Graham, '13 MEM, Chair, Yale Blue Green and Secretary, YaleWomen and organized by Amy Armitage, '86 MBA
Panelists include the following Yale women alums:
- Nancy Mahon, '86, Senior Vice President, Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG), Estee Lauder,
- Paulette Frank, ’96 MEM, Worldwide Vice President, Environmental Health, Safety & Sustainability, Johnson & Johnson,
- Sophie Beckham, ’02 MEM, Chief Sustainability Officer, International Paper,
- Katherine Macauley, '11, Vice President, ESG, Goldman Sachs,
- Ali Weiner, '11, Vice President, ESG Strategy and Research, Capital Group.
Google map and directions