Connecting Women, Igniting Ideas, Transforming the World.
Our mission is to create a vibrant, engaged community of alums, drawn together by the common thread of our Yale experiences, that is committed to advancing women's voices and perspectives and to enriching and inspiring one another, Yale, and the world.
YaleWomen was formed following the 2010 "Celebrating Yale Women: 40 Years in Yale College, 140 Years at Yale" event held on the Yale campus. YaleWomen is a shared interest group for all Yale women alums that operates under the auspices of the Yale Alumni Association (YAA). We consider all Yale women alums to be members of YaleWomen, and welcome the participation of alums who want to get involved.
Together, YaleWomen can change the world.
Our Core Values
Our core values are inclusiveness, compassion, learning, equality, integrity, and excellence.
- Sign up for biweekly event invitations and updates, or to join a chapter
- Check out our calendar of events
- View our extensive library of webinars
- Volunteer with an idea or on a committee
- Connect with other Yale women via social media
- Support our efforts with a donation
Email: [email protected]